Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday Tunes


      It is time for Tuesday Tunes blog hop hosted by Holli at “Holli‘s Hoots and Hollers” and Lauren at “Outside the Frame”.    This week I am feeling a little overwhelmed trying to keep up with everything I want to do.  There doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day.  



       This Wednesday, I start my next class in web design and I am excited.  Until March 5, I will be juggling 2 classes as the two will overlap.  I have learned a lot from my first class and am so glad that I took it.  For a final project I am working on writing code for a website.  It is challenging and tricky…but so far so good.  On top of that, there are books I want to read, house work, commenting on all my online friends blogs, and taking care of my kids.  I have also recently begun sharing my photography on Red Gage.  On top of that, I am trying to make time to work out.  I also need to get busy writing! Oh, look!  I am writing! 

 

      My song choices for this week mirror my life at this moment.  Lately, keeping up has been tricky so I chose “It’s Tricky” by Run DMC.  This song makes me want to get up and bust a move! 


         Because I am trying to keep up, the second song of the week is “I Try” by Pink.  It is the story of my life right now!!  I try to lose weight, I try to exercise, I try to visit and comment on all the amazing blogs I follow religiously, and I try to write.  With everyone in the house with the sniffles, I am also trying to get everyone well. 




         I’ll take it minute by minute, hour by hour, and one day at time and do the best I can until next time when I give you another glimpse into the life of a trucker’s wife.


14 comments:

  1. Way to go, Kathy! There is so much to do. Life is FUN! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beachlover, yes there is and I am happier when I am busy and feeling useful! Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments. ♥

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you are 'carping the diem'! ;) Computer code scares me soooo much. I don't even tinker with my blog if I can help it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoJo, they fascinate me for some reason. I want to learn all about them and there is a little thrill when you start with a blank page, type in some code and get something wonderful. Thank you for stopping by to read and for your comments! ♥

      Delete
  3. What great music picks this week! Who doesnt want to bust a move to RUN DMC for sure! I love their duo remake with Aerosmith on Walk this Way too.
    I used the song Try 2 weeks ago on my blog and the funny thing is that Lauren did too. We didnt even know it.
    thank you for your support sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holli, now that you mention it I do remember!!! Great minds think a like!!! You are so welcome. I have so much fun hopping along with you on Tuesday and sharing tunes. Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! ♥

      Delete
  4. Excellent choice with Pink. Great tune! I don't think she's done anything I don't absolutely love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, I love a lot of her songs too. Thank you for stopping by to read and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Marie, me too. She has some really great songs! Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! ♥

      Delete
  6. Listening to music is sometimes the only way to get through a busy day. I can truly understand how badly you need it as I read about the myriad of things you are dealing with every day Kathy. But, you seriously need those pockets of time you are allowing yourself to study things like web design. As you use your creative abilities and accomplish such neat things you will have more self esteem and strength to tackle your other duties as well as those days without your husband at home. (Wow, that was a long sentence!) So -- "you go girl."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betty, I definitely am keeping busy. It is good for what ails me. Just need to find more time to write. Thank you for stopping by to read and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete
  7. You are busy? I'm impressed. And impressed about writing code. That's cool. I hadn't thought about the Run DMC song in a long time! That takes me back...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, Thank you for stopping by to read and for your comments! ♥

      Delete